Saturday, April 19, 2008

Vacation!

I'm so happy to be on vacation, last night I was just so tired, I went to bed around 10pm on a Friday night. But my body needed it and I feel much better. My stomach has been hurting me a bit so I didn't eat dinner but the funny thing was that I wasn't hungry until about 9am. I woke up at 630 rested but stayed in bed until 730. I love sleep!

This week should be good, but starting today should be fun. Rehearsal at 2pm, then hopefully seeing Vanessa for a movie. I have to do some cleaning and packing. Tomorrow is church all day - literally. I'm helping with logistics from 830-1pm then doing a choir thing in the afternoon. I'll relax all night and then Monday I'm off to Marlbehead!

I'm really looking forward to getting away from the city. It is very much needed. Sometimes the city is draining on me even though I love it. I'm never bored. But it will be good to feel like i'm in a cottage near the ocean. I'll come back rested and refreshed.

I'm so looking forward to the conference thats in two weeks. Its going to be fun! I'm really starting to come into my own at the job. I believe people respect me now, my classrooms seem to fall into place. It took all year and it was a hard year but I've learned not to take things personal with the teachers, I've gained a lot of self-confidence with the hard cases I had, I really learned a lot. I felt like I was getting paid for going to school since it was such a learning experience. I bet I can get into any grad school when I decided to go.

For now I should do a little cleaning but it felt good this morning to wake up early, rested and ready to go. 9 days left of vacation here I come!

No comments: