Saturday, April 12, 2008

Discovery Weekend

So this was a launch of the new program at church called Discovery Weekend. It was okay. I knew most of my gifts anyways and I've been feeling kind of drained. I am doing well at work, yay! But sometimes feel a little pushed and pulled in different directions. I guess thats the nature of my job. I was thinking how could I do one more thing that God wants me to do, well I guess if its His will, he will make it happen and it will be good.

One thing that came out of this short weekend of discovery, was that I love to lead and I love to sing. Well I already knew that...but I think I want to do a traveling singing group that goes around Cambridge and Somerville to sing God's word. If you are interested, please let me know!

There are some goals that I need to think about: getting a license. I would like to get over that fear of driving and get it by August, that would be a miracle. I would love prayer in that.

I feel so accomplished that this year is almost over, only about 3 more real weeks of work, because I am off April 21-25. Then May 5-8 is our conference in Norwich CT.

So things are good, I just have to not get overwhelmed with life thats all, but thats only human right??

I praise God in Jesus name,

No comments: