Sunday, October 7, 2007

New day

Even on a cloudy day I can picture God in creating the world. I just took a walk to Marblehead neck and watched the waves and listened at the same time. God is there. I feel he is saying, take a moment, don't always stress. I know whats best for the world. We all make our mistakes, but God is there to redeem us.

The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace. Psalm 29:11.

I pray to God that he will give me the strength and peace to deal with every challenge and to praise Him when things do not go my way, for God knows my way to everything and He is the truth and love in all circumstances.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow--your opening paragraph is beautiful. Sometimes it's so easy to stress instead of relax in God's arms.

There's definitely something about the ocean that makes one pause and think about the deep things of life.

Thanks for sharing.