Sunday, October 14, 2007

Viewpoints

Life has been pretty good. I'm happy. I know this happiness comes from God. Its not from people because even though I'm around lots of people, its God who is in me. I feel the joy from serving a living God.

Now one thing that I want to get straight on this blog is that I'm not a religous person. Or I try not to be. My parents are not believers and they think I'm crazy most of the time. I also consider myself liberal and open minded. I vote Democrat. I am pro life but that means I am against the death penalty. A lot of Christians are pro death penalty. I didn't mean to get in a political debate but it seems inevitable. These are my views. Jesus is pro life and that means in abortion and in death penalty. You can't be one way because you will be ignoring the other view. I think politics have to stay consistent.

I may be making myself completely vulnerable and I may delete this post. Please forgive me if I offend you by stating my views, but these are my views and what I believe. I do not know who I am going to vote for yet for President but it will not be Mitt Romney...he did nothing good for our economy. Politics is a sticky subject and I wish it weren't. There is one God and a bipartisan system. I wish we could bring them together. I wish we could be a true democracy. I wish the poor could get what they really need and the rich pay more taxes. I wish the hungry could get more food. I wish the health insurance was a social cause and everyone had the same type of insurance. Health insurance levels people. We should all be treated equal.

OK thats enough for now....please don't yell at me for stating my views. But if I feel like I offended anyone, I will take this post off.

Thanks for reading and God bless.

No comments: